[ptx] autopanos?

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Thu May 6 07:09:48 BST 2004

Let's try some comparison (I'll try to be the most accurate, but sebastian,
if I make some mistake, correct me).

Autopano Alexandre Jenny (That's me ;-))
 + Speed, it's c++.
 + Very low memory usage.
 + Ransac check (removes many false point).
 - Accuracy. Around 5 % of false points still remains.
 - Not open source yet.

Autopano_sift Sebastian
 + Accuracy. It seems to be more accurate.
 + Open source.
 - Speed.
 - Memory usage.

Am I right ?

Bye
  Alexandre

We should use some test case to make a real comparison ... Hum ...