[ptx] libsift 1.0a, autopano 1.2a release, I messed up

Sebastian Nowozin nowozin at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed May 5 13:02:01 BST 2004

Hi again,

I had two reports outside of this list about bugs. So, if you got a null
reference exception in autopano.exe, please try the new versions I put up at:

	http://cs.tu-berlin.de/~nowozin/autopano-sift/

If you do not get it to compile because ICSharpCode.SharpZiplib.dll is missing,
try exporting MONO_PATH to where the library is:

export MONO_PATH=$MONO_PATH:/tmp/lib

when /tmp/lib contains it. This is necessary during compilation and running
under Mono. Alternatively you can try Mono 0.91 ("beta1" released today) and
copying libsift.dll and SharZipLib into the Global Assembly Cache (gacutil /i)

thanks for the feedback,
Sebastian

--
nowozin at cs.tu-berlin.de --- http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~nowozin/