[ptx] [ hugin-Feature Requests-922765 ] Delete Multiple Control Points at once

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 24 22:10:15 GMT 2004

Feature Requests item #922765, was opened at 2004-03-24 23:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550444&aid=922765&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I started using autopano which does generate quite a
few points.

Usually, I iteratively run the optimizer, delete the
points with the highest distance, run the optimizer,
delete ...

With so many points, I'd like to have the ability to
select multiple points in the control point frame
(press F3 key) and delete them with one click. That'd
make things a lot faster.