[ptx] Enblend Multiresolution Spline Blender

Andrew C Mihal mihal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 15 08:06:59 GMT 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Max Lyons wrote:

> It sounds like Andew has a lot of ideas for further development, so I
> may have duplicated some of his ideas.  However, if there is interest
> (and no objections), I'll post my version of the code and make it
> available for others.

I'm getting ready to release version 1.0 soon - if you have more changes
please send them to me and I'll add them to the code base.

Right now I've replaced the thinning algorithm with a much faster Nearest
Feature Transform, and I'm working on calculating a tighter bound on the
region of interest.

Andrew

Andrew Mihal
www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~mihal