[ptx] Enblend Multiresolution Spline Blender

Max Lyons max.lyons at verizon.net
Sat Mar 13 04:12:27 GMT 2004

I've been working with Andews's code and have done exactly this (as well as a
few other things).  I've been trying to (a) speed up enblend, and (b) reduce
its memory requirements.  After making these changes, it was able to blend a 12
shot, two row, 60 megapixel panorama in about an hour on my Athlon 1600 machine
with 1.5GB ram (all computations fit into memory...no disk swapping).

It sounds like Andew has a lot of ideas for further development, so I may have
duplicated some of his ideas.  However, if there is interest (and no
objections), I'll post my version of the code and make it available for others.

Max