[ptx] Enblend Multiresolution Spline Blender

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Wed Mar 10 19:38:46 GMT 2004

Hi,
  for the seam line, there are also some research papers:
  http://www.gisdevelopment.net/aars/acrs/1991/psq/ps016a.shtml
  o Milgram D.L., 1975. Computer methods for creating photomosaics. Trans IEEE on Computers, Vol. C-24, pp 1113-1119.
  o Milgram D.L., 1977. Adaptive techniques for photomosaicing. Trans. IEEE on Computers, Vol. C-26, pp 1175-1186.
  o Susanne Hummer, Miller, 1989. A Digital Mosaicing Algorithm allowing for an irregular joint line? Photo Engg. And R. Sensing Vol. 55, No. 1, Jan. 1989, pp 43-47.
  o Yang Shiren et al., 1989. Two dimensional Seam-point searching in Digital Image Mosaicing. Photo. Engg. And R. Sensing, Vol. 55, No. 1, Jan. 1989, pp 49-53.
  o Peleg S., 1981. Elimination of Seam for Photomosaics. IEEE Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Processing, pp 426-429.
  o Marie Lise, Duplaquet. Building Large Image Mosaic with Invisible Seam line, Proceedings of SPIE, Vol 3387, Orlando, pages 369-377, 1998.

Best regards
Yili