[ptx] AutoPano v1.01 Release hugin problems

rolfo rolfo at gmx.net
Tue Mar 9 07:57:59 GMT 2004

Hi,
i did some more tests with autopano:
i usually do blends with my panos but if you have bracketings shot in
your folder autopano seems to have big problems - is that normal?
Very often autopano split panos for example if i have an easy seven-shot
landscape-pano it makes two folder with one three-shot and one four-shot
pano can i force autopano to do the right seven one?
The files created for ptgui seems to be okay with one exception the
focal length and the fov in the lens settings tab are totally wrong you
have to correct it manually using the exif-tab (i have ptgui 3.5)
The same thing happens with the ptp-files for PTAssembler.
The control-points Autopano is setting are extremly accurate - congrats!

If try to open the pto-files hugin is crashing! I get the following message:
Assertion failed!
Program: D:\PXP\hugin\hugin.exe
File: OptimizePanel.cpp
Line:290

Expression: (int)optvec.size() = = m_yaw_list -> GetCount()

Also hugin close immediately if try to access the faq in the help-tab.
This happens on both of my xp-computers i am using the newest snapshot.
Best Regards
rolfo