[ptx] AutoPano v1.01 Release

Terje Mathisen terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com
Mon Mar 8 15:50:25 GMT 2004

alexandre jenny wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated my autopano software and put a new release on the website :
>
> v1.01 : Bugs fix release with improved detection accuracy
> - Ransac algorithm bug corrected, every picture pair are now good,
> - Updated kd-tree BBF search,

Good.

> - Fix dependencies issue : it didn't any dlls,

Good. :-)

> - Enhanced information output.

Very nice!

> It should work perfectly in many cases.

It does work, when it does, but I've found several cases where the
keypoint finder fails badly:

I have several architectural panos, with regular structures that repeat
quite a bit. This generates a _lot_ of bogus control points unfortunately.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at hda.hydro.com>