[ptx] final result [was :Hugin: strange result after (trying to) make a panorama]

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) jean-luc.coulon at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 30 16:56:02 BST 2004

Le 28.06.2004 08:54:53, Claudio Soprano a écrit :
> Hi Jean
>
> Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
>
>> Le 25.06.2004 19:32:06, Claudio Soprano a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Jean,
>>>
>>> Important thing, is to use the optimizer.
>>>
>>> What i do is
>>

>> [ destructive compression ;-) ]
>>
>> After applying your recipe and manually adjust/add some sontrol
>> points,  I finally managed to get the panorama ! Many thanks.
>
> i'm very happy u got the panorama

You can find the resulting panorama at the following url:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jean-Luc.coulon/pictures/metabief.jpeg

warning : 1.7Mb

autopano -> hugin -> enblend -> The Gimp
(The Gimp to tune a bit the light et trim top/down the margin)

From 3 pictures taken with an EOS-300D, with the 18-55mm zoom at a
focal of 18mm.

The interesting thing are how the clouds are rendered: there was quite
a strong wind this day and the coulds were moving while I was shooting,
so there is no real overlap in the sky.

---
Regards
		- Jean-Luc