[ptx] HuginOSX : Standalone

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 23:39:28 BST 2004

Thank you for the file. I created the icon, and renewed the screenshot
of wx2.5.2 with new icon. (I haven't renewed the binary.)
You can see it on
http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/

Many thanks to other people who sent me another icon and an instruction
for Gimp.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/