[ptx] Hugin: strange result after (trying to) make a panorama

Claudio Soprano Claudio.Soprano at lnf.infn.it
Mon Jun 28 07:54:53 BST 2004

Hi Jean

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

> Le 25.06.2004 19:32:06, Claudio Soprano a écrit :
>
>> Hi Jean,
>>
>> Important thing, is to use the optimizer.
>>
>> What i do is
>

> [ destructive compression ;-) ]
>
> After applying your recipe and manually adjust/add some sontrol
> points,  I finally managed to get the panorama ! Many thanks.

i'm very happy u got the panorama

> But there is still the file naming problem.
>
> I never get the name I tell the system to use in the dialog box.
> It always use the parent directory + an added suffix as a filename.
>
> ---
> Regards
>         - Jean-Luc
>
>> Claudio Soprano

to use multiple tiff u have to name the file filename.tif      (this is
the trick)

the files will be created where the .pto file reside (if i'm not wrong)
else u will have to put all the path for example

/home/jean/pictures/...........

try in this way

Claudio Soprano