[ptx] HuginOSX : Standalone

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sun Jun 27 21:01:04 BST 2004

Hello Axel,

I was to upload this afternoon, and I suddenly realised that the layout
was fine one month ago when I took the screenshot.
So, I recompiled everything with wx2.5.1 and tried again. The layout
was fine (not very god though), but the other problem which does not
occur with wx2.5.2 rose; no menu/popupmenu are available. So, I
concluded those are the problems with wxMac (indeed 2.5 is not stable
version).
It might be the fastest way to compile wx2.4.2 on Panther somehow.
Anyway I will upload stuff within few hours on:
http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/

Regards.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/