[ptx] Few Ghost in final image, how to fix ?

Claudio Soprano Claudio.Soprano at lnf.infn.it
Wed Jun 23 16:43:34 BST 2004

Hi all, i have some problems with panorama of beachs

The problem is the ghost effect that is very few.

There is a way to increase the space used to ghost 2 overlap images ?

I'll try to explain the problem (sorry for my english), when u create a
pano for a beach

u will have waves, stripes of water on the sand and so on, and the time
u use to take photo will do

photos with waves in different places, so the final images, will have
some parts with big waves and other wihout waves,

the worst case is when it will create a photo where

the first photo have waves, 2nd no waves, 3 waves and 4 no and so on

The problem i see (dont know if depends on hugin/ptgui or in panorama
tools) is that i cant increase (or maybe i dont know how to do)

the space used to ghost (or maybe there isn't a ghost option) so i can
choose a bigger part of 2 images to ghost, to reduce

the differences in the waves/stripes ?

In Panorama Factory program i can do that and i can get panorama of
beachs very beautiful but i cant get a straight horizon,

that instead i can get easily with panorama tools using hugin/ptgui.

Any hints is appreciate

Is there any plan to make a hugin-panorama tools for smp machines ?

Thanks for ur work and replies
Claudio Soprano