[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-975497 ] vertical line bug

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 18 18:40:45 BST 2004

Bugs item #975497, was opened at 2004-06-18 13:40
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=975497&group_id=77506

Category: interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
from time to time I select two points and try to change
them to "vertical line". even though the line with two
points (in control points) is highlighted it doesn't
change the alignment.
that doesn't happen evreytime.

Also when I highlight the link in control points list
and select for example vertical line from mode dropdown
first argument (x) is changed to 0. Then when I select
the vertical line from mode dropdown again, second
parameter changes to 0 (y). When I select the same mode
more times: second x is changed to 0, then second y is
changed to 0. I suspect that's not how it supposed to
be....