[ptx] OSX build: Xcode Project (and some compiler error reports)

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Tue Jun 15 17:42:41 BST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Ippei UKAI wrote:

> Thanks, I didn't receipt the patched one, but I patched vigra's
> includes in /usr/local/include
> libpnorama now compiles without error. (Do I need to recompile vigra? I
> have no idea whether .hxx is just a header or not)

Yes, you should recompile it. It will probably work without recompilation,
since I'm not using the impex from vigra anymore, but one never knows.

> impex2 still does not compile.

Seems like the anonymous cvs is updated to slowly.. (I think its done once a
day, at midnight or so). However the viff import code seems to be written
with the assumption size_t = unsigned int, which is probably not true on 64
bit cpu's. Its probably safe to disable viff support (who uses it anyway?),
by removing viff.cxx and viff.hxx from the project and removing it from the
codecmanager.cxx file.