[ptx] (no subject)

mike at trozzreaxxion.net mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Jun 14 14:30:12 BST 2004

"PanoTools at yahoogroups.com" <PanoTools at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: workflow - hugin->nona->enblend
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:30:12 +0100
From: "Mike Runge" <mike at trozzreaxxion.net>
Bounce-To: "Mike Runge" <mike at trozzreaxxion.net>

That's the way I would like to go :-)

Hugin's own stitcher nona is much faster that PTStitcher, but it delievers an
multilayered Tiff as output. Nona is not capable to do some kind of
blending.

Enblend needs Multiple Tiff input (lot's of single Tiff's of the dimensions
of the later panorama with transparent background).

Two possibilities to get my prefered stitcher and blender working together
some day:
#1 nona would deliver Multiple Tiff's
#2 enblend would accept Multilayered Tiff's

I would prefer the second solution, because the handling of a single file
seems to be more convenient. I would be easier to do some manual editing
(e.g. removing some ghosts with gimp) on a multilayered Tiff before running
enblend than doing that with multiple files. I'm not familiar with PS, but
maybe this would be a good solution for the PS-Users asking for PSD
capabilities in enblend?!

Is there something in the queue for #1 or #2?=20

best, mike