[ptx] QUestion about autopano 1.02

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Sat Jun 12 11:53:01 BST 2004

Hi vincent,

It really relies on many points :
- first the commands line parameters. I really encourage you to use my
scripts which are
available on autopano.kolor.com
- Secondly, just play with the command line parameters :
My prefered are :
/size:800 /keys:20 /ransac:1
- Finally, the fact that this panorama is broken in 2 or more part can also
come from the
Amoung of overlap beetween picture. You should usually get more than 15%
overlap to be sure
Autopano can recognise a common area.

Bye
Alexandre