[ptx] OSX Building "<boost/graph/breadth_first_search.hpp> not found" Problem

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sun Jun 6 00:24:06 BST 2004

I have been building the Feb 08 snap, but thirty minutes ago, I shifted
to cvs tree.
This is the first error I got.
It seems this is because of the boost's hierarchy in include dir.

Following command or other ways that let the compiler find the header
file should solve the problem.

% sudo ln -s /usr/local/include/boost-1_31/boost /usr/local/include/

I'm sorry, but I forgot to add to my buddy list the person who talked
about this problem on AIM.
I hope you are (he is) in the mailing list.

Regards.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/