[ptx] Feature Request - image region selection mask

Joel Young jdy at cs.brown.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:50:33 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've recently switched to using hugin for selecting my control
points for panorama.  I used to use the panotools.  One thing
I found myself doing fairly often was creating trimmed up versions
of my images (with people, cars, etc.) cut out so the stitcher wouldn't
select portions of undesirable images.

I also found myself doing this when I had a slightly blurry image that
filled a gap in the panorama.  I would want the smallest possible
portion of that image used to build the panorama.

Would it be feasible to add a region selection option to the control
points selection dialog?

Comments?

Joel