[ptx] Crash with hugin on optimizer

Joel Young jdy at cs.brown.edu
Fri Feb 20 05:35:59 GMT 2004

Hello,

I am trying to use hugin snapshots from the 10th, 17th, and 18th and with all
of them I am getting the following error when doing any optimization other than smart:
Panorama obj created
hugin: Panorama.cpp:798: void PT::Panorama::parseOptimizerScript(std::istream&, PT::VariableMapVector&, PT::CPVector&) const: Assertion `varIt != imgVars.end()' failed.
Aborted

and when I do a smart optimization I get this error:

Panorama obj created
ERROR: 00:29:43.662266 (../include/PT/PTOptimise.h:132) discover_vertex(): image 1: no optimized neighbour images

I created the pano from 3 images in a single horizontal plane.

I have tried with only 2 images and got the same crash.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joel