[ptx] Re: your mail

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Feb 11 19:56:51 GMT 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, mike at trozzreaxxion.net wrote:

> Also not a big problem, but maybe cumbersome for new users:
> - If I stitch a pano and keyin 'test.tif' as name I will get the following
> output files:
>        - test.tif (0 kb)
>        - _PTStitcher_tmp_3 (what is the panorama)

Hmm, strange.. can you tell me exactly what type of tiff you used. I just
tested with PTStitcher, and it seems to work.. one just has to avoid using
TIFF_mask with with an extension. but I changed hugin to drop the extension
in that case (don't remember when I did that though). Hmm maybe PTStitcher
behaves differently on windows?

Actually, both cases work for me, with the normal TIFF output.. can you do
some tests with the plain PTStitcher and tell me excatly what combinations
do not work?