[ptx] Enblend performance with varying exposure values

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Tue Apr 27 20:10:45 BST 2004

I've already planned to create a HDR enblend, that is a rendering
system which will use many pictures with different exposures to create
a panorama directly in HDR format by using shutter speed and exposure value.
It should not be really complex to create by following what Paul debevec did
for it hdrshop.

Alexandre Jenny