Re [ptx] Enblend bugfixes

Glenn Barry glennrbarry at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 3 20:12:54 BST 2004

I haven't tried this new program, enblend, been reading a lot on the list
(lurking) about the advances in hugin and the incorporation of enblend and
the automation of the control points program, but I must say that I am
amazed at what you guys have achieved is such a short time. I'm actually
going to load Linux again on one of my machines so that I can see hugin in
it's native environment.

It's things like this that give me hope that Linux will sooner rather than
later come to everybodys' desktop, with software that isn't only free but
does what it's supposed to. I'll probably be gushing praise when I've
actaully tried the programs on their native linux environment.

My hat is off to you gentelmen

Glenn