[ptx] Enblend 1.0

Morten A. Steien morten.steien at hydro.com
Thu Apr 1 10:06:57 BST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:49:30 -0800 (PST), <mihal at eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Morten A. Steien wrote:
>
>> I have the same problem with a panorama consisting of 7 images in one
>> horisontal
>
> Is the anomaly a patch that looks out of place, or is it a horizontal or
> vertical line where the colors don't match up?
>
> It seems that there are two separate bugs that people have noticed.
>
> Andrew

I actually think I encountered both. When I let enblend select the order
I get one or two elongated triangles that are slightly shifted vertically
and significantly darker then the rest of the image.
When I use the -s option it looks like the blending is only performed on
one side of the seam. The error is not on every seam but on most.

Unfortunately I don't have an FTP host available where you could upload
my images from, but I will be happy to upload them to any FTP site you
name.

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,
Morten A. Steien