windows compilation

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Sep 26 14:15:58 BST 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Mike Runge wrote:

> Peter says, that I maybe need to include pano12.dll within my path?!
> pano12.dll is located in c:WINNTsystem32 - should be good enough?!

I don't know where the mingw compiler looks for dll's. if it looks
there, then it should be fine. otherwise add an -L/c/WINNT/system32
to the linker options.

You also need to copy all .h files from the pano tools sourcecode to
hugin/src/include/pano12.

> I remember that Pablo or Kai-Uwe have modified this dll?! Do I need an actual
> one?

No, haven't changed anything. I'm using max lyons version of panotools,
from http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/pano12ml.htm