windows compilation

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Fri Sep 26 00:29:58 BST 2003

Peter wrote:
>I guess this is some sort of compiler version problem.
>I also had some problems when using different compiler versions that
>were just solved by Pablo (many thanks for it!).  He mentioned that
>windows compile might be broken currently due to those changes.
  I also think so, and maybe this is more annoying than common
program bugs. However, it is inevitable under cross platform.
  Pablo, do not matter windows compilation too much. I think you
should spend your time more on hugin development under linux. As
you said, let hugin run stablely on linux is the first important.
  By the way, I plan to install linux on my pc. I find that there
are some version of linux like redhat, suse etc. May you give me
some suggestions?

Yili