compile problems

Peter Suetterlin P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl
Thu Sep 25 11:26:33 BST 2003

> > it is definately a gcc 3.2 <-> 3.3 issue. I'll add a workaround later
> > today.
>
> I just commited code with some workarounds, that compiles on gcc 3.3
> I'm not sure why the old code doesn't work anymore, but I have no time
> to investigate.

Yes, compiles fine now.

> Btw. hugin has a panorama preview window now. the pano tools library is
> used for remapping. It is not very optimized for this kind of preview,
> but its usable on my machine (P3, 700 Mhz).

Hmm, I get an 'preview not implemented' (cvs checkout 9:50 today),
both as an error box in Panorama settings and as a tooltip (not
implemented, todo pablo) over 'image orientation'.

Oops, sorry.  I found it.  Very nice, especially the possibility to
(de)activate single images!

Just playing with the optimizer.  I had problems before with restoring
saved settings.  That still is the case, all optimizing settings are
gone.
I cannot change the 'Inherit' settings for other images than the first.
Or how is the HFOV,a-e optimization supposed to work?

  Pit