compile problems

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Thu Sep 25 01:43:10 BST 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
>
> > > But the error above is something different. I just checked out a fresh
> > > copy of hugin, using anonymous cvs, and it compiled fine.. I'll try
> > > gcc-3.3, I'm using gcc 3.2 right now..
> >
> > Hm, I can't promise, but if I find the time I'll try to downgrade to
> > 3.2 and retry the compile...
>
> it is definately a gcc 3.2 <-> 3.3 issue. I'll add a workaround later
> today.

I just commited code with some workarounds, that compiles on gcc 3.3
I'm not sure why the old code doesn't work anymore, but I have no time
to investigate.

Btw. hugin has a panorama preview window now. the pano tools library is
used for remapping. It is not very optimized for this kind of preview,
but its usable on my machine (P3, 700 Mhz).

I haven't checked the windows version, so compilation might break.
You need a fully installed pano tools library (with header files,
reachable in the standart include path!)