windows development

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Sep 23 11:20:31 BST 2003

Hi Yili,
do You watch german television in China? Or where are You sitting (GMT
+0800)?
I live in Chemnitz and it take me one or two days to go to Muenchen and
being back. There is simple too much work I want do.
I hope I will find the time to read the C++ books too.

regards
Kai-Uwe

Am 22.09.03, 21:27 +0800 schrieb Yili Zhao:

> Hi,
>   thanks Pablo for the link. I heard of Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in C++" and
> "Thinking in Java". Now with a cup of tea, I start my reading.
>   By the way, I watched Germany Soccer match Bayern Munchen  VS Leverkusen
> on the weekend, and known that day is Munchen's Beer festival. Does Pablo
> or Kai-Uwe take part in it and take some panoramas?
>

> Yili

		Kai-Uwe Behrmann
		Promenadenstr.  36
		D-09111   Chemnitz