windows compilation

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Fri Sep 19 14:44:39 BST 2003

Hi,
  I am glad to inform you that I have compiled hugin successfully on windowsxp.
Thanks Pablo, Kai-Uwe and Mike for the help. Though it crashed when I adding the
second image, it is a good starting point.
  I have attached some images with the mail. "001" is the error message when hugin
running first; "002" is the hugin gui running on my computer; "003" is the error
message when I adding the second image. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  Some comments about compilation on windows: if one want to compile hugin using
wxWindows released version, he also should compile xrc lib using FINAL=1 arguments.
Pablo does not note this in windows-compile.txt file, and it may be added to the file.
  When the code is stable (Pablo is changing code now), if possible, may you add me
to the developed team? Though I am not familiar with template programming, I will learn
it soon. Also, I am interested in continuing to develop wxpanoviewer, and I think it
needs some improvements.
  One question: why we named it as hugin?

Best regards
Yili