image processing in hugin? [Re: vigra - gropping]

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Sep 19 01:34:35 BST 2003

Hallo Kai-Uwe!

Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb am Donnerstag, den 18. September 2003:

> Am 18.09.03, 18:26 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:
>
> > > The preview could help me a lot. For straighten horizont and vertical
> > > lines I used panoviewer. Maybe it is easier to take the different CPs for
> > > this. I will test it. Then panoviewer should wait till we have the
> > > panolib functions inside hugin, to get all needed projections.
> >
> > This is what I'm doing right now. wading through the pano tool
> > sources...
>
> Hui, does it mean transformations inside?

yes. I'm currently trying to write some functions that can stich a
preview image, given a Panorama class. But progress is slow, the
panotools sourcecode is a bit complicated.

> How will You tell PT to do gropping? :o

Hmm, just learned that PTStitcher can only crop rectangles, with the "mx" and
"my" keywords in the "o" lines. So no circular crop :(