[ hugin-Bugs-823152 ] calculated total image size is off by magnitudes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 14 02:38:03 BST 2003

Bugs item #823152, was opened at 2003-10-13 17:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=823152&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using the 0.3 beta, I stitched together 8 pics taken of
the grand canyon; each ~ 2200x1700, with perhaps 20%
overlap. So I expected the resulting image to be on the
order of 15000x1700, but instead the automatically
generated size was 2277x1653.

This is probably due to my lack of understanding of the
FoV controls, but I expected the buttons which offer to
calculate those values to "Do The Right Thing", esp as
the tooltip promises to use every pixel.

I also notice that the calculated horisontal FoV does
not increase with added pictures.

Am I doing something terribly wrong?

Johan

BTW: the autocorrelation point placement works very
well. Most impressive!