initial beta release of hugin - tagging cvs

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sun Oct 12 20:20:08 BST 2003

On Sun 12-Oct-2003 at 07:25:14PM +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> We have just released the first beta version of hugin, a
> opensource, cross platfrom GUI for Panorama Tools.

Congratulations, it's definitely ready for a general release.

A small point, if you tag hugin milestones:

   cvs tag -r hugin-0-3-beta
   cvs tag -r hugin-0-3-0
   etc..

It makes packaging an exact version easier:

   cvs export -r hugin-0-3-beta -d hugin-0.3beta hugin
   tar -zcf hugin-0.3beta.tar.gz hugin-0.3beta/

--
Bruno