Icons & splash screen

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sat Oct 11 12:43:34 BST 2003

On Sat 11-Oct-2003 at 04:12:18PM +0800, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Is that to say that in order to compile hugin sourcecode, I need to install
> wxGTK-devel.rpm?

If you are going to use the wxwindows RPM packages, yes.

> > Yep. But I'm not a great artist. If have a nice Icon and splash
> > screen, please send them to me :)
>
> I am not a artist also. Maybe someone in the list will do it.

Ok, I've had a go, it's in the style of all the other gnome-ish
icons I have on this system:

    http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/hugin/icons/

It's based on a panorama I found on Pablo's website.

I'll attach the small hugin.png icon and a hugin.desktop file that
should make it all work in Gnome/KDE.  They need to be installed in
these locations:

    $PREFIX/share/applications/hugin.desktop
    $PREFIX/share/pixmaps/hugin.png

--
Bruno