CP Editor changes ( hugin2003_10_08-23_56.tgz )

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Oct 10 09:45:58 BST 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Am 10.10.03, 10:12 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:
>
> > ?? does tab or selecting another field apply the values? it doesn't work
> > for me, I always need to press Enter.
>
> I expected this for windows. As it is better supported by the wxWindows
> team.

No, I'm sitting in front of a NT Box right now (at work..) and it
doesn't work here as well.

Looks like one has to catch the KILL_FOCUS event. unfortunately this is
only catchable by wxTextCtrl itself and not by the parent panel.

> > I probably have to write a wxTextCtrl subclass the catches the
> > respective events. unfortunately this also means that I have to write an
> > xrc handler for it, and change all the xrc files. it will also make
> > editing the xrc files with xrced more complicated.
>
> Maybe it is more easy to change wxGTK.

wxTextCtrl doesn't have a style to do what I want, so it doesn't make
sense to put a hack into wxGTK.