CP Editor changes ( hugin2003_10_08-23_56.tgz )

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Thu Oct 9 11:46:27 BST 2003

Looks good, works fine for w2k ;-)

- picker works now good and I didn't get lost any longer
- picker works fine without aut add as well
- re-pick second point if aft is wrong works fine
- optimize works
- stitching a jpg in original size works
- stitching a tiff doesn't works
  - fails during inserting alpha channel
  - Tiff Open error <path>PTStitcher_tmp_3 : Cannot Open
  - Could not Open Tiff File
  - Error while flattening Image
Sure - the doesn't exist any longer at this time
- stitching a jpg with a different output dimension seems to be not supported
at this time.

Well done, I would say that's a good start for releasing. There a still a lot
features that do not work a somebody would like to have. But it's complete
enough to get a good impression of what hugin is and can do. Congrats.

best, mike