slow sf cvs

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 8 12:20:27 BST 2003

Hallo Kai-Uwe!

Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb am Dienstag, den 07. Oktober 2003:

> Hi Pablo,
> the testers have sometimes problems to follow the actual cvs. So here are
> my suggestion about it:
>
>   Offer all testers to send them the last sf changes in diff style. Maybe
>   this emails can be like an text message with one diff including all
>   changes attached for simple updating.

That is extra work for me. I'd like to have a current snapshot ath
the sourceforge site. so I wrote a small script that updates the tarball
at http://hugin.sf.net with the most current one.

I could include the creation of diffs to the previous snapshot. but
I'm not sure if its really needed. hugin is not so big yet;)

> If they like to contribute more, please consider to offer them developer
> status.

Hmm, I don't want to give everybody cvs write access, just to allow them
downloading the current source code.

If somebody wants to contribute code, documentation (*g*) or anything
else that should be in the repository, I will of course give him cvs access.