hugin updates

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Tue Oct 7 10:00:06 BST 2003

======= 2003-10-07 08:54:00 Pablo wrote£º=======

>On Mon, 06 Oct 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:
>
>>   I have an idea about windows temdir: it seems that mingw32 can link win32 SDK functions, so maybe I
>> can do this:
>>   ifdef _WIN32_
>>     #include <windows.h>
>>   endif
>
>then ahead and add the tempdir support for windows :)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I have obtained windows temporary directory (for me the tempdir is
D:\DOCUME~1\ylzhao\LOCALS~1\Temp\) using win32 sdk function GetTempPath.
The prototype of the function is:
DWORD GetTempPath(
  DWORD nBufferLength,  // size of buffer
  LPTSTR lpBuffer       // buffer pointer
);
In order to use this function, the head file "windows.h" should be
included, and the lib file "libkernel32.a" should be linked. These
files are located in mingw's include and lib directory. So maybe Pablo
should modify the file "makefile.g95" to include these two directories
like this:
  libDirs =  -LD:/MinGW/lib/
  incDirs =  -ID:/MinGW/include/
You can use this function like this:
  char buffer[255];
  GetTempPath(255, buffer);
  wrkDir = buffer;

However, it seems that even I have obtained the tempdir, the code also
want to create the tempdir. Because the tempdir already exists, so the
debug error is printed in huginApp.cpp.
I have attached the modified files with the mail. Pablo, you can add the
code as you need.

Yili