hugin updates

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Oct 6 10:17:42 BST 2003

Hallo Kai-Uwe!

Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb am Montag, den 06. Oktober 2003:

> Am 06.10.03, 09:31 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:
>
> > I committed some new stuff and fixes to hugin:
>
> All but the optimizer_edit_dialog.xrc (not findable) is ok (at least for
> me).

Ups, just added it.

> > - new icons
> No need to remain with my old icon if You target an complete new looking.

I just took them from the "Bluecurve" theme. I also needed to draw some
for the preview panel (easily recognizeable, I think ;)

> > - previewpanel got a toolbar, with some operations
>
> Will remove the preview stuff from the panorama tab.

actually it might be nice to have, since PTStitcher is a bit different
from my inbuild preview stitcher. Especially to test the effect of
color correction.