Image tabs in control points

Peter Suetterlin P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl
Wed Oct 1 13:39:59 BST 2003

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Oct 2003, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
>

> >   Hi,
> >
> > I did an cvs up yesterday and compiled (everything w/o problems ;^>).
> > However, the tabs to select the images in the control points window
> > were gone (well, I could see ~2 rows of pixels, probably the shadow of
> > the selected image).
> > I had a short look at the xrc files and found that the change to the
> > xrc file was the culprit.  Changing back to the old version (~sep 25)
> > made them show up again.
>
> Hmm, constant trouble with that. now I set the height in the code
> depending on the font size. I hope that this works under windows and
> linux.

I cannot connect to the cvs server at the moment - I get an
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
But I'll check ASAP.

> unfortunately, I'm forced by wxwindows to use a wxNotebook control,
> because the wxTabCtrl, wich I would need, is not implemented for gtk. :(

Oh, so the port is not complete.  Bad luck :-(

> > Did you improve the finetune option?  It seemed more accurate / stable
> > to me than last time...
>
> I'm using a bigger template now. this improves matching performance but
> it might fail more easily on rotated or non rectilinear images.

This is the frame drawn around the cursor, I guess?  Yes, I noticed
this is larger now.

> you can experiment with these settings by edition ~/.huginrc

Yes, I read the previous mail, but didn't play around with it yet.  I
still need to get a good pano series from my new camera - don't have a
nodal point setup yet...

  Pit