30th sept. cvs

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 1 10:17:11 BST 2003

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
> what is stitcher for? While compiling I get following (linker?) messages:

It is a standalone stitcher for pano tools projects. No advanced seaming
features or anything, just like the preview panel. I used it to test the
interface to the panotools library.

Ups, I added some Statusbar updates to different places, so it depends
on MainFrame now. have to change ImageCache.

> Despite of this all works fine.
>
> For stitching circular images, would it be ok to add to the Image Center
> window the mx and my offset values instead of cropping? (As suggested by
> Pablo.)

I'll do this sometime later. The preview should also crop circular
images, looks ugly as it is now...

> What shell be done with wxpanoviewer? It could be used to watch fullsphere
> panos meanwhile.

Jep, just have to reenable it.