hugin / open panorama gui

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Thu May 22 13:59:44 BST 2003

Hallo Kai-Uwe!

Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb am Donnerstag, den 22. Mai 2003:

> Hi,
>
> Bruno...
> can You please resend the link with hugin screenshots or can
> somebody else send me an statically linked hugin.
> .. I want to start with the layout -> xrc .

I played with the xrc stuff and had some problems with my
custom panels. I'll update the hugin cvs this evening.

> Pablo...
> want You create an branch for hugin(wx)? So we can see what is up to date.

I will use the follwoing directory structure:

hugin/src
   Panorama/  # toolkit independat model
   wxwin/     # wxwindows gui (main executate)
     xrc/     # xrc definitions for the gui
   tests/     # misc unit tests (only for the model right now)
   qt/        # obselete qt gui