wxwindows experiments

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue May 20 13:57:47 BST 2003

> see also:
> http://www.wxwindows.org/manuals/2.4.0/wx478.htm#xrcoverview
locks very interessting

> tools to create XRC files:
> http://xrced.sourceforge.net/
> http://wxworkshop.sourceforge.net/
I tried the first it is ok. The second I cannot start - missed MSVCIRT.dll

> xrced is a simple tool that allows one to specify the widget tree.
> while wxworkshop seems to be a full blown ide.
> wxDesigner is commercial software.
As I understood the last wont support xrc at the moment.

> I'm just curious, what other project are you working on.
I work in the cinepaint project on sf, started an now defunct tour builder
wich waits for recoding and want to do something with color management.
.. ah, my website needs programming too. I am coming more from the
practical side, so I lacks of fundamental programming/informatic
knowledge. On the other side I have many photographic and web needs wich I
want to support with programming here.

> ciao
>   Pablo

Kai-Uwe