Code writing

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri May 9 09:30:43 BST 2003

Next morning gives mostly an good chance ...

Am 08.05.03, 23:40 +0200 schrieb Kai-Uwe Behrmann:

> Am 07.05.03, 14:13 +0300 schrieb Juha Helminen:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'll test TortoiseCVS if it is easier to use/set things running. There
> > is something wrong in WinCvs settings. SSH works to
> > shell.sourceforge.net (if I remeber address right) and I can use shell.
>
> cvs tells me that I have no write access. Therfore I can not create an
> module with import. Currently it is empty. I tried:

# CVSROOT=beku at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ptbcbgui
# CVS_RSH=ssh
# export CVSROOT CVS_RSH
# cvs login

> # cvs import -m "intermediate tree for wxWindows port" wxport wx layout

worked now

The cvs tree is online and can be downloaded by:

# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ptbcbgui login
# cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ptbcbgui co
  wxport

( two lines written in the commandpromt, without "#" )

The command
# cvs -z3 -d:ext:developername at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ptbcbgui co ..
works after my previous step for developers.

This tree is intermediate to make mistakes wich should be avoided in the
future ptopengui cvs tree. Even so, the code should compile and I will
work there.

Kai-Uwe