hugin compiles on Mac/Win?

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Jun 18 09:37:30 BST 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> I did a workaround due to the segfault on programm exit. The config file
> save before this. So I no longer worry ;-)
>
> As hugin is in an early state we could get more simple other
> systems/compilers working - Hey Windows/Mac ?

I have installed a mingw cross compiler under linux, compiled wxwindows
(worked fine with minor tweaks). the wx part of hugin didn't compile
yet. but I'll fix that later. That way I can create windows executables
without creating other project files, and changes to make it compile
with another compiler. And even without leaving linux ;)

Currently I working on some more advanced control point finding.

Kai-Uwe, I saw that you still use panoramaChanged() for updating.
This of course works fine. but if you want to know which images
where changed during updating, you can use panoramaImagesChanged().
I tried to comment important classes methods of most classes at least
briefly. Sometimes it might be interesting to look at the doxygen docu,
genereated with make docs.