hugin compiles?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Jun 13 12:44:18 BST 2003

On Fri 13-Jun-2003 at 12:23:47 +0200, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> does anybody have problems to compile hugin current from cvs, or
> running it properly?

It compiled two days ago, it loaded photos which appeared in the
control-point 'tabs', but the updates yesterday broke.

Today it compiles ok and runs as before.

> I tried to compile with gcc3.2 and failed.  gcc 3.2.3 worked well.
> I obtain since 11.June an segfault message after closing hugin.

gcc 3.2.2 here.

I seem to remember that it's always segfaulted when closing ;-) I am
getting core dumps which I didn't get before.

--
Bruno