hugin::Images

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Jun 11 18:46:05 BST 2003

Hi Pablo,
I like to add and erase images as in the dialog and ended with an function
    void panoramaChanged(PT::Panorama &pano);
    void panoramaChanged(PT::Panorama &pano, int added);
    void panoramaChanged(PT::Panorama &pano, int removed[512]);
in CPEditorPanel:: with it special usefullnes for one of three purposes:
add, delete and check all.
I think this is not the best way. I will rename each of the three
overloaded functions.

You added an class ImageChache. Isnt it the same like wxImageList?

What would You suggest to connect next to the gui?

best
Kai-Uwe