hugin versioning

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Thu Jul 24 18:56:03 BST 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
> please wait until I have checked all my changes in and then ask Bruno to
> do an first tarball - this afternoon? As well we can ask him to do
> something with the web site?
> Maybe it would be handy to give him distribution rights on sf therefore.

Well, I have some time on this evening. I want to look at some stuff and
try to squash some bugs first ;)

Bruno, if you want to be our release manager & packet builder, youre
welcome :)

> The version should get increased somewhat?

lets just move it to 0.2 :)

> I hope hugin can do some panos.
> :-)
> Congratulations to You for Your classes.

Thanks :)

> I would like to mention Bruno in the about window as well as Ben Alfree.

sure!

> More technically:
> How can the distances of the optimizer output made visible in the gui ? Is
> it allready in the Panorama class ?

It should be, OptimizeCmd calls pano.updateVariables() and
pano.updateCtrlPointErrors() wich in turn should update the control
points with their optimized value and error.

> The lens_panel says nothing about HFOV changed or a,b ... after optimize??

it should get a change notification with the images who's variables were
changed.