[ptx] autopano: first attempt at semi-automatic panoramastitching

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Tue Dec 30 02:07:06 GMT 2003

Hi,
  you mean that hugin provides a kernel for panorama creating,
and all other program including preprocess, feature tracking,
parameters optimizing, image blending and stitching depend on it?
  I think PT has some prototype characteristics of the kernel, and
maybe hugin can organize the kernel as a library?

Regards
Yili