[ptx] At close sight

Luca N Vascon vascon at iuav.it
Mon Dec 15 14:29:46 GMT 2003

Sotty to be only a betatester and not a coder... but I'm only a  graphic...
I'd have to subscribe with a different adress, I can send mails only from
workplace, but I can read from home too.

The software sometimes crashes, in case of  undo and in adding control
points.
Control points auto add could be a nice thing, as a nice user friendly way
to choose vertical and horizontal lines (neither present in ptgui interface)
A better image adding interface is necessary, with ability of rotate,
resort, drag&drop image in other places.